22 December 2012

Today Is A Gift, That's Why It's Called The Present

As promised here is a blog post about my birthday presents from friends and family :)
 A gorgeous squirrel print blouse from Cath Kidston.

A pair of Dr. Martens Triumph boots.  They have ribbons instead of plain laces and the sides can be folded down to show the patterned lining inside.  I've worn them twice and they're incredibly comfy.  I thought I'd need to walk them in like my last pair (which shredded my feet) but so far my feet are pain-free!

 Some Avon and Body Shop goodies!

My friend bought me an amazing dinosaur print pencil case and an adorable dog brooch from Cath Kidston :D

My brother bought me the special edition of Dishonored.  It's a game I've been really looking forward to and it has won plenty of awards.  This edition comes with a tarot card deck which I haven't looked at yet in case there are spoilers!


I also got this amazing lego Gandalf keyring!  I'm thinking of hanging it in my car somehow as he's so awesome :D

10 comments:

  1. Ah you got some lovely things, happy belated birthday!
    I love the dinosaur pencil case and Gandalf is awesome!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :D I've just sorted out what's going in my dino pencil case as I'm back to uni tomorrow :) Gandalf still doesn't have a home but I'm tempted to put him in my car :)

      Delete
  2. I love the Doc Martins, I think I'm going to ask for a pair for my birthday in January :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should :D I have 2 pairs now and still want more haha!

      Delete
  3. I don't usually like Lego but that Gandalf looks pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He gets a lot of attention even though he's tiny :D

      Delete
  4. Clothes - snore. Makeup - boring. Video games! Aw yeah, now we're getting to the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt is lovely. And you have to hang Gandalf in Gandalf!! Happy (late) Birthday missy!! xx

    ReplyDelete