18 July 2013

My Day At The Royal Norfolk Show


I went to the Royal Norfolk Show a few weeks ago and had a really fun day!  Apparently I went once before when I was little but I don't remember anything, so I was super excited when I was allowed to book the day off work.  The weather was gorgeous and I took loads of photos (mostly of cute and/or funny animals ;D) which I'll share below.

There was a huuuuge food hall filled with tasty treats!  We bought some fancy cheese and I wasn't able to resist a tray of chocolate covered strawberries ♥

 *squealing at the cuteness*
 I'm not sure if I mention it often on my blog, but I am obsessed with dinosaurs.  There was a giant robot t-rex that swung its head around and roared :O I wanted a dino sticker too but couldn't get past all the kids :'(

 One of my favourite parts of the day was watching the dog agility show.  I loved seeing owner and dog happily working together and having loads of fun.

I spent all day looking for something special to take home as a souvenir and wasn't getting very far, but we came across a glass blower who had made loads of tiny animals!  I was spoilt for choice but in the end I picked a little snake and a crocodile.  There was also a Joules tent too where everything was 50% off and my mum bought a pair of wellies for £17!   

I'm already thinking about going next year too as I had such a great time.  The tickets to the event were very expensive though which is a little off-putting, but I've heard that the prices might be lowered which is fantastic :)

10 comments:

  1. That bunny and the piglets are adorable!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The piglet photo is my favourite, they're so sweet! :)

      Delete
  2. I've never thought of going to the show before. A lot of people I know say it's fantastic. But I'm always put off by the ticket prices and the fact I'd have to use annual leave to go. Although those strawberries may be enough to change my mind!!

    Jenny sunny sweet pea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the admission prices are AWFUL. We booked online to get a discount, and 4 tickets cost us about £80! I'd only go if I had the money to spare. It's a fun day out but I can think of other places to explore that would be way way cheaper.

      Delete
  3. It sounds like a lovely day! I love things like this and dog agility shows are my favourite too. How cute are those little piglets!?! Awww!

    Gemma x
    Rich Girl Gone Rogue - A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! The piglets were so sweet! It was too hot for them so they were all snoozing ♥

      Delete
  4. This looks amazing...a giant T-Rex alongside lots of crazy looking farm animals sounds like a great combination. I particularly love the sheep that looks like he's just had a perm :) Just after stumbling upon your lovely blog and I'm an instant fan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I don't know what it is about sheep but I love them :) I couldn't pick a favourite photo and I have even more funny ones which I didn't share! I wish I had a giant robot t-rex :'(

      Delete
  5. I love these photos! Looks like such a fun day! Those chocolate covered strawberries...oh man. They look amazing. I'm so hungry now! So glad I've found your blog, it's so lovely!

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouuuu! ♥ The strawberries were divine and I tried to eat them as slowly as possible haha!

      Delete